Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Point & click, Romance, Sci-fi, Big tits, Big ass, Handjob, MILF, Mystery, Incest, Romance, Management, Masturbation, Oral sex, Paranormal
Version: v0.6.0 (Full) + Guide
Language: English,German, French, Russian, Portuguese,Chinese,Spanish
Size: 979 MB
In Mystwood Manor you play as a young adult who finds himself in charge of a very old and mysterious hotel, due to some “unexpected” events.
You will hire, train and manage your staff, build new facilities and upgrade your hotel to meet your customers’ demands. Each girl on your staff will have her own unique personality and backstory.
As you progress each of their storylines you will find out more about them and get to know them inside and out…
Will you be able to unravel the mysteries of Mystwood, while running and growing your hotel business? Get ready for a new adventure, filled with dark secrets, shocking plot twists and most of all, lots and lots of hot, steamy sex!
Mystwood Manor v0.6.0 – Changelog
I added the final staff member, 2 new tier 5 events for both Amber and Riley, expanded the main
storyline, and implemented a lot of gameplay changes and bugfixes that were on my list for a while
I hope you will enjoy the update and if you have any feedback, please let me know!
Note: Existing saves can be copied over by moving the profiles folder from the previous version to
All the best,
• Added Catalina, the final staff member (introduction event, all outfits and guests dialogs).
• Added all tier 1 events and reward outfits for Catalina.
• Added all tier 2 events and reward outfits for Catalina.
• Added the fifth event for Orville.
• Added the town location to the map (for now there’s just the default event).
• Added the first tier 5 event for Amber.
• Added the first tier 5 event for Riley.
• Extended Richard’s dialog options.
• Extended Emily’s dialog options.
• Changed the energy display for staff members to be show increase/decrease in energy in
• Added a gallery option to view all currently unlocked outfits for a staff member.
• Added an icon to map location to indicate a new event is available.
• Added a icon to the activity screen to indicate that a new location, staff or guest event is
• Slightly reduced the size of the dialog box.
• Added an option to the settings to change the dialog box transparency.
• Re-encoded all animations for improved (seamless) looping.
• Changed the card draw mechanics, it will no longer be possible to get 3 myst cards, making it
a bit easier to get all cards.
• Increased the skill level of new staff members, to reduce grind substantially and make them
more useful as soon as you hire them.
• Added a cancel button for equipping items/cards.
• Fixed the level requirements for Hana’s tier 4 events