Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Combat, Monster, RPG, Turn based combat, Teasing, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Masturbation, Slight Horror, Vaginal Sex, Harem, Creampie, Exploration, Virgin, Sex toys, POV, Paranormal, Male Domination, Drugs, Incest, Monster Girls, Footjob, Female Domination, Mind Control, Milf
Size: 1.65 GB
About This Game:
You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather’s old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded
by a thick unnatural fog. To make it worse, dangerous shadowy monsters lurk in the woods and attack you.
But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you.
The tension is high and survival difficult, but you have to pull through.
Survive, unravel the mystery and forge bonds with the girls you meet in this desperate situation.
1. An arrow in the forest that led nowhere.
2. An issue when entering the tunnels through the city.
3. A bug that could lead to a softlock, if you picked up the reader before you talked with the girls about them.
1. A lot of new story content and the first half of the newest area.
2. Two new options to spend time in the evening
3. 4 new scenes.
4. A whole bunch of animations, around 20-25? I didn’t count.
5. A new examination with Lily.
6. A few small additions to the building screen that will get expanded in the next update.
7. As always some new items.
8. And new music aswell. This time I even made the new track for the tunnels by myself. Well, I combined samples and ambient tracks together… But it counts^^
9. A new enemy type.
10. You now have the option to change your name in the bedroom. The button is right under the clock. For those who changed their mind or don’t like the name of someone elses savefile.
1. I completely changed the way I display videos in the game. Now the performance should be a little bit better and you can always skip them without the fear of accidentally going past it. This one took a lot of time but is definitely a big improvement.
2. I remade the warning message when starting the game.
3. And I also remade the credits at the end of the game.
4. I also added a little screen that, every time you go to sleep, shows a little animation of the time passing by. It can be skipped of course.
5. I also improved the gallery screen a little bit, you shouldn’t notice much, but accidental spoilers of the girls should be gone now.
6. I also improved the code of the building screen. Again you shouldn’t notice it, but it makes things easier for me.
7. I changed the lodge mission to be more logical. Before you had to see the kitchen before you could enter the elevator which didn’t make much sense. Now you aren’t forced to see the kitchen anymore.
8. And I also remade the modeselect screen in the beginning of the game to be a bit simpler and cleaner.
1. Stacking attack power by repeatedly morale boosting later in the game shouldn’t work anymore.
2. An accidental loop that made you see an animation with Lily in the lodge over and over was fixed.
3. And I fixed a little issue where a certain quest wasn’t properly removed from the questlog.
4. And I fixed an issue where you could have a scene with Robin when she was injured. Which didn’t make any sense.
5. On top of that many people send me screenshots of typos and errors and I tried to fix as many of them as possible. Some I will do in the next update.
6. There were also other fixes, but I can’t really remember every single one.
0.7 was a lot of work, but it was all necessary. Especially the new video player is, in my opinion, a huge improvement to the entire game. Much simpler and better. For those who want to enjoy the animations, aswell as those who want to go fast.