Genre: 2D Game,Animated, Female Protagonist, Beat em’ up, Side-Scroller, Cyberpunk
Version: February 24, 2021
Size: 1.91 GB
About This Game:
Pure Onyx is a classic beat ‘em up with RPG elements set in the world of our flagship title, Malise and the Machine. It follows heroine Onyx as she brawls her way through the dystopian streets of New Babylon, where she’ll encounter gangs, crime syndicates, a corrupt police force, and the bio-engineered horrors of the insidious Babel Corporation. It features fully animated, 3D art and is styled after 80s cyberpunk anime. Pure Onyx contains in-game, fully animated H content.
Changelog : PURE ONYX – February 24 2021 Test Release.
** Added outro animations to the Splicer Thug + Runt H scene.
*** H scenes should no longer break by pressing jump just as a grapple starts or during transition into an H scene.
- ** Fixed an issue where liquid graphics on Onyx could display improperly during Street Lord Wraxe’s H scenes.
- ** Made a heap of back-end updates to the game database and preparations for saving/loading game data
- Fixed an issue where none of the controls worked for some players due to the Settings.ini file not being properly generated.
- Added the first double team H scene for the Splicer Thug and Runt.
- Fixed consumable item price not taking used charges into consideration
- Added an option to specify gamepad type for display purposes – input indicators, controls sheet, etc.
- Some additional functional and accessibility changes semi-related to the above
- Changed what happens when error occurs during ini loading – instead of breaking the game, it now correctly aborts ini loading, leaving default values for all options
- Added enforced encoding to ini saving/loading just in case
- Added inventory autosort functionality
- Added Item Sorting Order options to the Options screen
- Added sorting shop inventory on restock
- Overrode item/shop screen’s reorder mode toggle input to auto-sort all containers instead
- Split Shop window into Shop and Repair
- Repair window now only shows damaged equipment
- Added gamepad key binding for Equipment Compare input action
- Fixed issue with stage menu navbar vanishing when resolution is changed in Options screen (still one artifact left to fix)
- Added redesigned/improved FPS counter
- Added debug key [F4] allowing switching minimum framerate between default 30 and 10, which should allow us to better gauge the performance on some user configurations
- Runts will panic less now.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an actor to face the wrong direction during an H scene involving Runts
- Added layer override functionality during H scenes for removing unwanted shadows on characters.
- Gameplay time clock is now functional (bottom left of status menu)
- New Babylon (in-game time) clock now functional (top right of status menu)